We’re building lots of new websites at the moment as many retailers and bespoke business are realising how important it is to have an online presence.
So, what do you need to provide to get us going – here’s a checklist:
- list of your products, including weights and sell price
- really, really nice (small!) images of your products
- how are you going to receive payment? Credit card, Paypal, other?
- how are you going to ship your products to your customer?
- is your business set up with an ABN and do you need to register for GST?
- do you need insurance during shipping?
If you’re just starting out have a look here at Bus Australia, Setting Up a Business. it has lots of handy info to get you started.
You don’t have to be big, you just have to have a product that you know people will want so do your research.
It’s very difficult to sell in an overcrowded online market so make sure you have a unique selling point (USP) and it’s also very important to know where your customers hang out on social media.
Do your research carefully – and we’ll build you a beautiful and effective website.
Love from HMS 🙂